Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co. is an integrated investment and merchant bank providing high quality advice and services to the energy industry. The company offers sales and trading, and research coverage on approximately 140 issuers worldwide. The firm’s investment management complex has more than $1.9 billion AUM dedicated to the energy space. Headquartered in Houston, Texas, TPH also has offices in Calgary, Denver, London and New York.
This dynamic 170+ person firm is seeking a GIS Analyst to join its Integrated Subsurface Team in Houston, TX and perform mapping of Land, Reservoir, Well, and Geologic data, create presentation content, maintain GIS databases, and other geospatial work.
- Team: As GIS lead within TPH, work closely with geoscientists, engineers and financial professionals to create, update and maintain GIS maps and data
- Mapping: Create and maintain maps, shapefiles, slides, etc. for:
- Land interests (WI/NRI/ORRI/etc.) expirations, depth rights, lease terms, etc.
- Development plans for given acreage positions
- Well activity and performance maps, including permitting, completions, EURs, etc.
- Raster maps from subsurface xyz grid data
- Presentations: Creating content for PowerPoint presentations and large-format printed maps
- Data handling: Create and maintain spatial databases, including geodatabases, ArcSDE, etc.
- 2-5 years’+ experience as a GIS mapper with an E&P, investment bank, or related entity
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree (preferably in GIS, Geography, or similar discipline)
- Advanced proficiency in ESRI ArcGIS
- Oil and gas experience
- ArcSDE experience preferred
- 3D GIS experience preferred (ArcScene or similar)
- Intangibles: Results-focused, strong work ethic, team-oriented, self-starter, excellent communication skills